Monday, February 10, 2014

My Big Business Plan
 
 
What I plan to do, is to own a food truck and drive it around my home state and eventually further out into the United States, but for now we will stay in Nebraska. I want to make and sell Fried Bread Dough. My Grandmama was the best at making it. She would top it with what I call "Butter Syrup." It quickly became a family favorite. So, ideally, I thought, since that was what I was best at making and that was all I really knew, then why not use that recipe to make people happy. I figured I could create some things that people thought "looked" just wrong, but when shoved inside their feed holes, they would find that it was quite nice. I would make things like a Zack Attack, (which I named after my best friend Zack), and it has things like real chicken fried steak and real mashed potatoes, then melted butter and Country Gravy topping it all. And all of that on top of a piece of fried bread dough. And when all was said and done, we would call ourselves "The Bread Guys" or "The Dough Boys," I haven't quite figured out the name thing quite yet.
 
I want to start fundraisers to begin business and to get my name out there. I have nowhere near enough money to get a food truck or to purchase the equipment. It'll be quite rough but hopefully with enough prayers and support, I'll make it through.
 
I plan to sell some of the larger items for roughly $5-6 and the regular fried bread dough with just the butter syrup will be $4-5 depending on how many pieces you want, whether it's two or three. The truck will cost anywhere from $10-25k.

No comments:

Post a Comment